We have helped planning and also participated in:
· Acapulco's Tourism Trade Show at the Gastronomic Fair, representing the Baja California Sur chapter of CANIRAC (The Restaurant Chamber).
· Sabor a Cabo, annual Food Festival, which puts Los Cabos on the map as a Fine Dining destination, showcasing the best products of the region and supports the local Firemen and Red Cross as a yearly fund-raising event. (link)
· C.A.R.E. - Humane Society's "Dog Day Afternoon", a yearly
La panga antigua also supports various Local and State Government programs to provide food to children in different schools and activities or events headed by DIF and other Government dependencies.
Chef/Owner Jacobo Turquie serves as:
· President of the Chef's Association of Baja California Sur.
· Vicepresident of the Restaurant Chamber (CANIRAC)
Chapter Los Cabos.
· Judge in several Gastronomic competitions along Mexico.
· Active Promoter of Continuing Education Programs at local
Universities supported by the Government (CECATI 106).