· Excelsis Award from Global Quality Foundation (link)
· NorthWest Ailines World Travel
· American Health Top Producers
· Savoir French American Magazine (link).
· Concierge.com (link).
· Chicago Tribune Travel section April 2008 (link).
· Chef/Owner Jacobo Turquie featured in Gourmet´s Diary of
a Foodie TV show about BAJA produced by National Geographic
and listed by PBS.
· Palm Springs Life (October 2006) Detours: Los Cabos
"Fine dining option in Los Cabos" (link).
· Mexico for Beginners - May 16, 2007
In downtown San Jose del Cabo, one of the main cities of Los Cabos, sits a jewel of a restaurant called La Panga Antigua. The contemporary Mexican cuisine is outstanding, as is the service. But what will keep this restaurant securely locked inside your memory is its radiant atmosphere, a charming blend of modern-day opulence and quaint sea town rusticity. Two outdoor patios replete with tropical foliage, views of neighboring rooftops, and the local cats that occasionally run across them, provide enchanting spaces for groups of up to 60. The handsome Cellar Room seats up to 24.
Featured in Editorials such as:
· Whisk around the World
“Food Arts” magazine April 2006 (link).
· Travel section (The place to dine in Cabo)
“Vanity Fair” magazine May 2006 (link).
Winner of the Peninsula Favorites
· Best of Baja Readers choice awards:
Voted Best Eclectic Mexican Cuisine in Baja
“Baja Traveler” magazine 2006–2007 Collector’s Edition
· Picked among 4 other Restaurants of Los Cabos to be in
“Guía de Restaurantes y Estilos Gastronomicos 2006”.
A prestigious guide to Fine Dining Restaurants in all of Mexico.